STUDENT SERVICES AT WHITE CREEK HAS MOVED!!
Four Division of Student Affairs departments have made the permanent move from White Creek on West Campus to the new Student Services Building located north of the Memorial Student Center!
The Texas A&M campus community is invited to the Student Services Building for an Open House on Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020 to celebrate the new building and the amazing student support services who now call it home.
Check the calendar below for more information about the open house event & to see the full list of departments and programs who have moved into the new building.
- Housing Assignments Office
- Conference & Guest Services and Central Administrative Office
- Office of the Dean
- Business Services Office
- LGBTQ+ Pride Center
- Graduate & Professional Student Government
- Health Promotion
- New Student and Family Programs
- Student Assistance Services
- Student Legal Services
- Women’s Resource Center
- Student Conduct Office
Open House on Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
- 1:45 p.m. – Yell practice and ribbon-cutting with yell leaders, student body president, and graduate student body president
- 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Open house with refreshments & prizes for the first 1,000 students!